Our Alpha endurance race – lasting 4 hours+ – is unique and require teamwork to be completed. As a group, participants will be expected to work cohesively in order to achieve various physical and mental challenges. The only way to survive this experience is to operate as a team.
Your Alpha challenge begins upon registration. Reach out to your teammates through the Facebook event and coordinate now.
This will be a bilingual event. Invite one of your friends by sharing this event (buttons below).
REGISTRATION (18 or older)
Online registrations only. No onsite registrations.
No refund or credit will be issued. In case you can not make it to the event, you may transfer your registration to another individual. Contact us to proceed and make sure that person is well prepared.
SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE
We proudly donate 5$ of your registration fee to the Children’s Wish Foundation. Thank you for your support !
Parking is available on site for free.
MANDATORY EVENT DOCUMENTS
Print and bring a signed copy of each to your event. You will hand it out to your race leader when asked.
No signed waivers = no race and no refund.
- 03:00 PM | Parking opens
- 04:00 PM | Health checks
- 04:15 PM | Participants meetup
- 05:00 PM | Alpha race starts*
- 10:00 PM | Alpha race ends (Subject to change… and it probably will)
*Being on time is being late. Being early is being on time. NO LATE ENTRANT WILL BE ALLOWED IN AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- Exclusive Warrior Endurance Alpha-002 Patch
- A few minor bruises (aka your “medals of honour”)
- Renewed sense of purpose
- Opportunity to build long-lasting relationships
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT AND GEAR
- Signed waiver (No waiver = no event and no refund)
- Red shirt
- 2L-3L Hydration Unit
- Food to be consumed on the go
- Electrolytes resources
- Duct tape
- Black marker
- 2 chemlights
- Sturdy gloves
- Event-specific additional items*
- Multi-tools or any kind of bladed devices
- Shadow or exterior assistance
- Your ego
- Your negative attitude
Toilets available on site. Absolutely no stops or pauses during the event. Bring a change of clothing and a plastic bag for your muddy gear. No showers at the venue.
Event will take place, rain or shine. Plan and dress accordingly.
ZERO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT POLICY
Our events are conducted under a very strict “Carry in. Carry out.” policy and our participants are expected to comply or risk disqualification from the event. We are privileged to to suffer together in a natural environment. Respect it.
SAFETY MEASURES | COVID-19
- Temperature check on site upon arrival
- COVID-19 screening questionnaire
- Masks not required during race
- Social distancing not guaranteed during race
- Measures subject to change
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
In the unlikely event that your race is postponed by the local, provincial or federal government for reasons related to COVID-19, you will have 2 options:
- Keep your registration active for when the race finally takes place.
- Get a full credit to be applied on a future race. No expiration.
Note that there will be no refunds, as the race WILL take place at a future date.