Our Alpha endurance events – lasting between 4 and 5 hours – are unique and require teamwork to be completed. Participants will be expected to work cohesively in order to achieve various physical and mental challenges. The only way to survive this experience is to operate as a team.
Your Alpha challenge begins upon registration. Reach out to your teammates through the Facebook event and coordinate now.
This will be a bilingual event. Invite one of your friends by sharing this event (buttons below).
REGISTRATION (18 or older)
Online registrations only until Wednesday, August, 21st 2019 @ Midnight. No onsite registrations.
No refund or credit will be issued. In case you can not make it to the event, you may transfer your registration to another individual. Contact us to proceed.
SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE
We proudly donate 5$ of your registration fee to the Children’s Wish Foundation.
Parking is available on site for free.
MANDATORY EVENT DOCUMENTS
- 03:00 PM | Parking opens
- 04:00 PM | Participants meetup
- 05:00 PM | Alpha event starts*
- 10:00 PM | Alpha event ends (Subject to change)
*Being on time is being late. Being early is being on time. NO LATE ENTRANT WILL BE ALLOWED IN AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- Exclusive Warrior Endurance Alpha-001 Patch
- Bag of goodies from our generous sponsors
- A few bruises (aka your “medals of honour”)
- Renewed sense of purpose
- Opportunity to build long-lasting relationships
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT AND GEAR
- Signed waiver (No waiver = no event and no refund)
- Red shirt
- 2L-3L Hydration Unit
- Food to be consumed on the go
- Electrolytes ressources
- Duct tape
- Black marker
- 2 chemlights
- Sturdy gloves
- Event-specific additional items*
- Multi-tools or any kind of bladed devices
- Shadow or exterior assistance
- Your ego
- Your negative attitude
Chemical toilets available on site. Absolutely no stops or pauses during the event. Bring a change of clothing and a plastic bag for your muddy gear. No showers at the venue.
Event will take place, rain or shine. Plan and dress accordingly.
ZERO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT POLICY
Our events are conducted under a very strict “Carry in. Carry out.” policy and our participants are expected to comply or risk disqualification from the event. We are privileged to to suffer together in a natural environment. Respect it.